Thursday, September 10, 2015

Here is a photo of a drawing by Ms. Cailey B. Williams a first grader. When asked what was in her drawing, she stated that there is two cats and a dog and the figure above is her teacher, Mrs. Ammons, who is tending to her garden. I thought this drawing was very interesting because the child thought enough to draw a picture of her teacher. I assumed that with a gesture such as this, Cailey looks up to her teacher very much and the fact that she tends to a garden could symbolize that Mrs. Ammons nourishes her students as well so that they my grow up to be successful beings, just as she manages to grow beautiful flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that this drawing has some interested pictures in it. I really tells the view what image the child has in their mind and he or she is able to express it on paper.

    ReplyDelete